Employee Training Grant- Cover 2/3 of your Training Expenses/EmployeeEnsuring your staff has satisfactory, industry-recognized training is vital to your business’ safety and well-being.
At Executive Spa Group, we offer quality training designed to develop your staff, expand your service menu, multiply your client base, and increase your revenue.
The purpose of this grant is to support beauty industry employers in filling employment vacancies and increase employee retention in the beauty industry in our changing economy.
Grants are provided to encourage beauty industry employers to invest in their current and future workforce. This is why funding is available to cover up to 2/3 of your training expenses. Funding is provided by the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta.
Grant funding is available to private employers of all sizes in Alberta. Contact Executive Spa Group to learn how much your staff is eligible for. Your salon/spa could be eligible for up to $10,000 in grant funding per employee!
Eligibility Criteria for Employers
- Your business must be incorporated
- Existing employees or individuals you intend to hire ARE eligible
- Employees must be Alberta residents
- Employees must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected refugees
- Training must total a minimum of 24 instructional hours and must be completed within a consecutive 52-week period from the start date of our training program. You can combine other Executive Spa Group short courses to meet the 24-hour requirement
- Training must be in addition to already existing training and would not have otherwise taken place
Contact Executive Spa Group to learn more.
(780) 604 2772