EXECUTIVE SPA GROUP: GRANTS FOR SERVICE PROVIDERSAt Executive Spa Group (ESG), we are committed to cultivating Alberta’s beauty industry. Our expertise is Beauty Industry Career and Employment matters.
In response to our industry’s need for skilled Service Providers, we offer technical and career development training that helps secure and maintain employment in the beauty industry.
Training grants are available for ESG training with the purpose of helping individuals obtain the job-specific skills required to meet the conditions of employment determined by beauty industry employers.
To be eligible for these grants, Service Providers must meet the following criteria:
- Unemployed or marginally employed
- Job-ready with employability skills but lacking certain job-specific skills required by industry employers
- Committed to seeking employment in the beauty industry immediately after training completion
- Alberta resident
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or convention refugee
- Legally entitled to work and train in Canada
- Adhere to acceptable attendance and progress of training course
Executive Spa Group
‘Cultivating Alberta’s Beauty Industry’
(780) 604 2772